Business succession will benefit people who:
- wish to provide your spouses or yourselves with funds to payout debt of any partner should you become critically ill, die or become disabled. (Asset Protection)
- want to provide your spouses or yourselves with a percentage of the current value of your business for the transfer of your equity in the business, if any of you become critically ill, die or become disabled. (Ownership Protection).
- wish to provide your business with your individual contribution to the business revenue to compensate for the loss of revenue if any of you die. (Revenue Protection)
To enable this we provide specific and detailed recommendations in the following areas of advice:
- When providing you with Business Insurance Advice we will assess your current exposure to these risks and make appropriate recommendations to your business and its owners.
- Personal risk management including consideration of such categories as Death, Total & Permanent Disability, Critical illness, and Income Protection Insurance.
Business succession agreements
- Buy / Sell Deed
- Debt Reduction Deed
- Tax effective salary packaging of your Business Insurance premiums;
- Review the appropriateness of your existing superannuation funds and a recommendation of an appropriate superannuation funds to own your Business and Personal Insurance;
- In conjunction with tax specialists (where required), we will explore the ownership for each of your recommended insurance policies to maximise the after tax benefits paid to policy beneficiaries.